Rules for Buyers
We want to maintain a safe, fair, and enjoyable marketplace for both buyers and sellers. If you're a buyer, we ask that you review and understand our policies, including the MMOGA POWER User Agreement before you buy an item. By buying an item, you are agreeing to all of our rules and policies, including the MMOGA POWER User Agreement.
Our policies are intended to:
- Follow local laws and regulations
- Minimize risks to buyers and sellers
- Make sure that no one has an unfair advantage
- Create an enjoyable buying experience
- Protect intellectual property rights
Guidelines for buyers
The abusive buyer policy outlines the type of behavior that we don't allow from buyers-such as making unreasonable demands of a seller, misusing returns.
Rules about buying and paying
• You can't use MMOGA POWER if your account contains false contact information. Buyers and sellers sometimes need to be able to get in touch with each other, and we need to be able to contact our members.
• You must pay for any item you commit to buying to the seller within 2 days. And you must note: The cost of shipping and handling, and all terms that the seller has included in the listing before deciding to purchase. Not paying for an item after you agree to buy it has negative consequences; A seller may cancel the unpaid item order if the buyer does not pay or contact them within 2 days.
• Make sure that you read the listing description before you buy. Many of the problems buyers and sellers encounter are the result of simple misunderstandings about what is for sale and the terms of the sale. For example, some sellers only want to sell to buyers who live in a certain country or region, or who will pay using PayPal. Only buy an item if you can meet the requirements described in the listing.
• You can't offer to buy items outside of MMOGA POWER. Our policies don't cover items bought outside of our site. If you buy items outside of MMOGA POWER, we don't protect you against fraud. Sellers must follow the same rule, so if a seller offers to sell you something outside of MMOGA POWER, don't accept the offer.
Rules about feedback
You can't abuse the feedback system. This means you can't threaten to leave a seller negative feedback if that seller won't do something that wasn't promised in the original listing. This is called feedback extortion and is against our policy.
Resolving a transaction problem
• Be honest and have good intentions when you try to resolve a transaction problem. You can contact the seller with the details of the problem you meet, most of the time, the seller will resolve your issue for you. However, if after 3 business days the seller hasn't been able to resolve your problem, we're always ready to step in and help.
• You can't try to contact other potential buyers to "warn" them about a seller. This is called transaction interference. If you have a concern about a seller's behavior, report it to us and we'll investigate
Reporting policy violations
If you want to report a policy violation, Firstly, read the policy page that deals with the violation and make sure the other member is really breaking the rules. If you still want to report a member, contact Customer Support. Reports of policy violations must be specific and you must submit them with the intent of addressing a known or suspected violation of our policy.
False reporting of policy violations can have serious consequences. Report a listing only once. Multiple emails about the same listing slow down our investigation. When we receive your report, we look at all the circumstances, including the member's history, before we decide whether to take action. If we aren't sure about something or can't prove it with certainty, we may not take any action. In addition, we won't discuss the results of an investigation.